Fashion Era

Wednesday 30 November 2011

About me.

Hi! My name is Dinesh and I started motohub on nov 2011. Back in 2010, When I thought of buying my first bike, there were no websites in India which had detailed information about the bikes sold in the Indian market.

Once when I was browsing through YouTube, for bike stunts and details about indian bikes. I noticed that a people are dieing for upcoming R15 v2 and  had more than 1 lakh views. I suddenly realized that people are so hungry for information about upcoming bikes, but no one is satisfying that need. I decided to become a motorcycle blogger, and as they say, the rest is history.
Another milestone in my blogging journey was by nov 19 for upcoming cbr250R on indian roads.
Iam going to write all the articals by myself, but I knew my dear readers expected more from motohub. Now we have really passionate motorcycle bloggers working for us on a freelance basis. They cover different topics including motorcycle news, maintenance of bikes, full blown test ride reports, questions and answers etc.

                                                    with your support:- dinesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment